Ronda Rousey’s Free Rice contest for will begin Friday, January 9, 2015. This contest is open worldwide.
Before each title fight, Ronda hosts a Free Rice contest to raise food for the hungry, since she is cutting weight and knows what it feels like to be hungry. Between the last five fights, she has helped donated over 158 Million grains of rice to the World Food Programme. Since one bowl of rice is about 3,400 grains and comes out to about 3 cups of cooked rice, that is enough to feed approximately 46,707 people!
All you have to do to signup for Ronda Rousey’s Free Rice group “Rousey184″ and answer trivia questions. For every correct answer, 10 grains of rice are donated by the ad sponsor. The ads displayed on your screen vary with every question you answer, as this is what pays for the rice. The great thing about this contest is that it gives you an opportunity to make a difference by helping feed hungry people around the world without spending any of your money at all.
We would like to extend a special thank you to Monster Products, Reebok, and Roots of Fight for their generous contributions to Ronda Rousey’s UFC 184 Free Rice Contest. They have been kind enough to provide some of the AMAZING prizes shown below for those who participate.
3 Ways to Win:
1) Top 5 Players Who Donate The Most Rice Each Week Will Receive:
- Ronda Rousey Autographed Photo
- *** 1 of the 5 winners at random will win Monster Headphones Octagon (In-ear)
- *** 1 of the 5 winners at random will win Roots of Fight Shirt autographed by Ronda
2) Top 5 Players Who Donate The Most Rice Throughout The Entire Contest Will Receive:
The Player with the HIGHEST Overall Donation amount will also win a $500 Gift Card courtesy of Reebok.
3) ANYONE Who Donates 1 Million Grains of Rice Will Receive:
- Autographed Ronda Rousey Poster