Our good friends at the UofMMA have an event coming up on June 1 at Club Nokia in downtown Los Angeles, and together we want to give you FREE tickets! If you remember back in February we ran a UofMMA Contest where 2 lucky winners won tickets to watch Marina Shafir’s last amateur fight… and we are doing it again! Marina has since turned pro, but the UofMMA is still remains committed to providing the stage for future amateurs to take their next big step like Marina.
- 2 front balcony tickets to the UofMMA Fight Night 7 at Club Nokia in Los Angeles (June 1, 2014 – 4:30pm)
- A pair of Everlast gloves autographed by Marina Shafir
- A UofMMA autographed Fight Night 7 Event Poster
- An Armbar Nation 4 Horsewomen photo autographed by Ronda Rousey, Marina Shafir, Shayna Baszler, & Jessamyn Duke
- An Armbar Nation T-shirt of your choice from our Online Store
Click the blue “ENTER” button below to begin
Can’t see this contest on your mobile device? CLICK HERE to view our Lockerdome page.
Did you know?
- The University of Mixed Martial Arts (“U of MMA” for short) is the top amateur MMA promotion in the state of California and attracts fighters from the entire country.
- The team behind the U of MMA has 22+ years of promotional experience. Promoter Turi Altavilla spent 5+ years with Japan’s PRIDE Fighting Championships and spearheaded both Las Vegas PRIDE events. Matchmaker Jay Tan has booked talent in numerous states since 2008 (both pro & amateur) and likewise worked for PRIDE.
- The U of MMA has been pioneering supporters of women’s MMA; the first ever U of MMA event was headlined by a women’s match.
- UFC champions who have attended U of MMA events include “The Iceman” Chuck Liddell, “The Natural” Randy Couture, “Rowdy” Ronda Rousey, “El Guapo” Bas Rutten, and “The Warmaster” Josh Barnett.
- The U of MMA was the first ever MMA promotion to run in AEG’s Club Nokia on the L.A. Live campus.
- The U of MMA has been featured on “Inside MMA” on AXS TV, the Verizon Wireless website (business award), ESPN.com, “Latination” on KCAL (national), the KTLA Morning News (L.A.), UCLA’s Daily Bruin, Pepperdine University Magazine and “Business Rockstars” on CBS Radio (KFWB 980 in L.A.).