Leo Frincu is a professional world class trainer, High Performance Mentality Coach, and as many know works with UFC Bantamweight Champion Ronda Rousey. He predominantly works mostly with those in MMA and Jiu-Jitsu, however, he doesn’t stop there. He also works with swimmers, tennis players and other sports, but he enjoys most working with those in combat sports. As a former wrestler, they just come more naturally for Leo.
Things you should know about Leo Frincu:
- NASM Certified Personal trainer
- World Wrestling Title, 1994
- Romanian Athlete of the Year, 1994
- 6X Romanian Wrestling Champion
- 4X European Wrestling Grand Prix Champion
- California State Champion, 2000, 2001, 2002
- CLUJ NAPOCA UNIVERSITY: Romanian Elite Athletes’ Class, 2000
- Trainer and Coach of U.S. Olympic Wrestling Team, 2003
- Organizer of Wrestling Clinics across America
- 25 years experience in Private and Group Training
- Entrepreneur; Business Owner of RESULTS STUDIO, 2006
- Click here to visit Leo Frincu’s Official Website
Inspired by a few training videos that Leo was kind enough to share on his Instagram, this video was inspired to motivate everyone for September 4th, when the Rowdy one’s TUF 18 premiere airs on FOX Sports 1.